I brought in that exact same picture a while back (not current bangs) and I got nothing like it. For what it is worth, you look fabulous. I love it, especially the subtle A-line back.
to quote Niks ex-BFF (Paris)..... "That's HOT!". you're right, it is not the same, however, yours looks so much better. they say that bangs makes you look younger (whatev) and plus with your long beautiful neck, the A-line cut looks totally FAB on you.
11 comments:
We've obviously never met, so take my opinion for what it's worth to you, but I really like it!
Love the haircut Mary! Toooo cute. Have you colored your hair darker too or has it just been way too long since I've seen you???
maybe it's not the same, but your locks look much hotter! i like it!
You are much cuter that Nicole Ritchie!
Mary,
I brought in that exact same picture a while back (not current bangs) and I got nothing like it. For what it is worth, you look fabulous. I love it, especially the subtle A-line back.
i would ask for my money back, except it still looks great. . .
to quote Niks ex-BFF (Paris)..... "That's HOT!".
you're right, it is not the same, however, yours looks so much better. they say that bangs makes you look younger (whatev) and plus with your long beautiful neck, the A-line cut looks totally FAB on you.
No, not the same, but you still look ravishing!
You look great! I can't wait to see you guys.
girl...you are looking hot! i am not sure if you dig or not...but i am thinking you are a fine momma! luv ya...so good to see you! andrea
But the noses ARE the same. I wish my stylist could give me a new nose. Looking good Mary.
Post a Comment