Sunday, March 23, 2008

Easter

What a great Easter weekend. Went and did an egg hunt with our cousin's on Saturday morning -- Thanks Hol! Also, got to have a little friendly cousin boxing. . .on the Wii. So much fun!!! Nikolai loved it. . maybe we'll have to get "him" one. :)

Then had Easter dinner Saturday night at the Stinson's (with the Marchants and Stinsons) -- great company and fabulous food. . wish I'd had my camera. Then more great company and amazing food on Sunday morning for Easter brunch at the Virays (with Richelle, Heidi, Barkers, Ellises and of course Virays). Here are the pics I have from the day (and one pics of my niece, Eva -- I think this is my all time fav pic of her -- love the bonnet!!):

1) Almost impossible to get them all looking at the same spot at the same time. Go to Marianne's blog to see Abram and James' attempt. :) It is worth the click.

2) Who doesn't want to eat his brother's head when mom is trying to take pictures?


3) So cute. Nikolai is such a ham.


4) The whole fam.

5) One more cute one of my boys.


6) My all time favorite pic of Eva to date. Isn't she adorable!?!?

3 comments:

Evan said...

Nikolai is looking like he is about ready to start for the Hokies. He is getting big, how is his outside shot? And can he make free throws or does he shoot like Memphis from the charity strike?

EFN Newsletter said...

What a great family photo. Why oh why can I not get a good family photo?

Emily said...

I stumbled across your blog from a long trail of Danville/Alamo people. How are you? Adorable family! You must be so happy and proud! (this is Emily Williams Scanlan by the way!)