8-31-08 Hi Hales! Happy Sunday. The train -- ing story is neat! We lovede the Olympics too. The scale was so much larger than ever before. Too bad the American relay team dropped the batons...they probably could have gotten some more first places. Nevertheless just wonderful to see what human body can accomplish. I have finally got a blog site going but I haven't posted since we came back home. I'll put some new stuff up probably next wee for my 80th.http://marilyn928.blogspot.com Love you, Grammie Mar.
4 comments:
I kind of have a crush on him. But who doesn't these days. The Olympics have been so fun to watch.
amen sister, i seriously miss seeing him everynight! i wish they weren't over!
8-31-08 Hi Hales! Happy Sunday. The train -- ing story is neat!
We lovede the Olympics too. The scale was so much larger than ever before. Too bad the American relay team dropped the batons...they probably could have gotten some more first places. Nevertheless just wonderful to see what human body can accomplish.
I have finally got a blog site going but I haven't posted since we came back home. I'll put some new stuff up probably next wee for my 80th.http://marilyn928.blogspot.com Love you, Grammie Mar.
this picture is one of my favorite of the decade
Post a Comment