1) N has a 3 year old crush on Eliza, the older sister of one of his friends. Their family came over for brunch the other day and first thing N did was to run over and tell her, "Eliza, I go poop in the toilet now." What more could a girl want?
2) Halloween pics - N was an airplane and flew in between all the houses. L was a dinosaur (thank you Heather!):
4) Barak Obama won the election -- I have to document this since I print these into blog books by year. Me = not so happy about it but recognizing the Repubs screwed up, spending like Dems, so maybe the Dems will put the breaks on like Repubs should (not likely) and hoping PBO proves to be as centrist as he claimed in the campaign. Who knows, maybe he'll turn out to be a great president? Perhaps he will pave the way for a woman to someday be the Commander in Chief?


1 comment:
you know, if I were a three year old I think that pickup line would make me swoon. So cute! --bettijo
Post a Comment