Congrats Hales crew, that is awesome. I keep following Virginia basketball to see what kind of a product steve is producing for the future of the cavs.
Yipee!!! That's the best news i've heard all day!! Umm i predict baby hales comes early on let's say June 7th, I hear super amazing wonderful people are born on that day ;)
#3 Congrats to you guys. Sorry about being sick though, I hate those first 3 months. Sending warm pink thoughts you way!! Can't wait to hear what it is!!!
YAY! Rock on, Hales family! Sending many congratulations on the upcoming addition and many condolences on the whole throwing up thing. I'm excited for you guys!
Oooooh - congrats! So exciting. Are you rooting for another boy or do you want to break the trend?? How do you do three??? Hope you're feeling better soon.
congratulations, you poor girl! i just had the flu and laid on the couch thinking about how miserable i am going to be again soon with flu x 20! i will pray the days fly by for you (and heaven knows you won't be sick until june. . .) good work! you beat me on this one!
35 comments:
Congrats, Mary!!! Great news!! Though sorry to hear about the vomiting... sending anti-nausea thoughts your way. COngrats again!!!
Congrats!!!! I'm so happy for you!!!
Congrats Hales crew, that is awesome. I keep following Virginia basketball to see what kind of a product steve is producing for the future of the cavs.
Yaaaaay!! I be happy for you sis!
Yipee!!! That's the best news i've heard all day!! Umm i predict baby hales comes early on let's say June 7th, I hear super amazing wonderful people are born on that day ;)
Congratulations! Sorry about the morning sickness, but if this baby looks anything like the boys, it's worth it!
Almost exactly two years again! You guys have great timing :) I'm so happy for you! And this may not be PC, but I'm totally rooting for a girl.
Yeah, me too! If it's not a girl I'll cry for 3 months and then I guess I'll take a boy. :)
Congrats!! That is super exciting! You have my sympathy on the morning sickness stuff, I hope it passes really quickly - talk about miserable!
So happy for you Mary. There's something extra sweet and special about #3 - they know what their momma needs. Congratulations
#3 Congrats to you guys. Sorry about being sick though, I hate those first 3 months. Sending warm pink thoughts you way!! Can't wait to hear what it is!!!
YAY! Rock on, Hales family! Sending many congratulations on the upcoming addition and many condolences on the whole throwing up thing. I'm excited for you guys!
Oooooh - congrats! So exciting. Are you rooting for another boy or do you want to break the trend?? How do you do three??? Hope you're feeling better soon.
can't wait to finally see a baby girl hales!
Congrats! Very exciting!
You always have such witty ways of blogging great news. We are so excited for your fam!
Congrats Guys! I am rooting for a little girl. They are so much fun too!
Congratulations! I'm also rooting for a girl!
HOLY CRAP! That is awesome. We totally need to chill. I'm due June 3!
Way to go, guys. Hope your first trimester isn't too much of a bear. We're looking forward to seeing you.
Great news--Congrats!!!
congratulations, you poor girl! i just had the flu and laid on the couch thinking about how miserable i am going to be again soon with flu x 20! i will pray the days fly by for you (and heaven knows you won't be sick until june. . .) good work! you beat me on this one!
Mary,
Looks like we are on the same parenting track again. Congratulations! We are due around June 1st. So excited for you.
Congratulations! I bet Nikolai is exited to be a big brother again!
-Bro. & Sis. Meagher
congrats Mary and fam! You family is so cute and I can't wait to see your new addition in June. Hopefully we'll see you guys sometime soon!
Wahoo! Now I'm ESPECIALLY bummed that I missed your call this morning. LAME, LAME, LAME!! :) Let's catch up soon. I am SO excited for you!
yippee...i hear it's the thing to do!! looks like your little one will be around a month behind ours...friends forever! ahhh...congrats!!
yahoo for youhoo. hope the sickness ends in time for you to enjoy at least some of the holiday-season gluttony.
Congrats! What exciting news! Hope you feel better soon! (maybe this means its a girl??)
Okay, I'm lame and this took me way to long to get. Whoops! Congratulations, we're excited for you!
well, i'll add our congratulations to the already long list ... what wonderful news!!
Wow, so exciting. When do you find out what you are having?
I hope you guys had a Merry Christmas and that your morning sickness is a little better.
okay, my dear...it is WAY time to post something new.:)
i just saw this post!!! Congrats! I hope you're feeling better. Are you going to find out what you're having? Sooo exciting!
https://www.cekaja.com/info/12-cara-menghilangkan-bau-badan
Post a Comment