Sunday, March 22, 2009

Nikelisms

1) Steve was reading the story of Alma the Younger to Nikels from the Picture Book of Mormom. Nikels needed to be reassured many times that angels were good, not bad. Finally after Steve had convinced him he asked, "So Dad, are there angels in Alexandria?"

2) My friend Beth was sitting next to Niko in primary today. Their conversation follows:

Beth (leaning over to Nikels after singing time): You sure are a good singer.

Niko: Yes I am. Didn't you know that?

7 comments:

Mama Coons said...

So smart!

cait said...

he is a brilliant singer- come come ye saints is my favorite!

OnCallMom said...

i just love that kid. so cute and so smart!

Laurel @ Ducks in a Row said...

Your kids look so adorable - wish I knew them.

Larry W said...

People with perfect pitch don't come along very often!

OnCallMom said...

are you ever going to update your blog??!!!

Kent and Emily Cook said...

Mary and Steve!

I just have to say how excited we are for the girl to come!!!! That is AWESOME! I am so happy Mary that your wish was heard and granted. I also hope you are surviving this last lovely part of pregnancy. We miss you guys. See you this summer?
Em and K