What beautiful pictures. Love the beach shots and your daughter is such a doll! SO FUN to have a baby girl. It's a blast. Little girls are great. (So are little boys of course, you just can't dress them up in dresses and bows.) I'm so happy for you guys. I'd love to see more pics! Feel free to check my blog for the latest on us. We live in CHINA now.
7 comments:
CUTE pics!! Hazel is getting so big!
You have adorable kids. You should have more. You owe it to the world. :)
Georgeous beach pictures!
Great action shots of the boys...and she's a dolly!
With such cute pictures, who needs words?
Hazel has the best smile!
What beautiful pictures. Love the beach shots and your daughter is such a doll! SO FUN to have a baby girl. It's a blast. Little girls are great. (So are little boys of course, you just can't dress them up in dresses and bows.) I'm so happy for you guys. I'd love to see more pics! Feel free to check my blog for the latest on us. We live in CHINA now.
Post a Comment