Monday, May 7, 2007

Nikolai Singing (Kind of)





Nikolai loves to sing. His two favorites are I'm a Child of God and Twinkle Twinkle Little Star. He can sing the chorus all by himself until you put a camera in his face and then he gets a little sidetracked.

8 comments:

Linsey said...

Mary, that is super cute! I started playing it and Caleb perked right up, recognizing the voice of a fellow little person I guess. So happy to see you in the blog universe (at last!).

cait said...

OH MY WORD he is so hilarious!!! and darling! Kate just barely told me that you have a blog! I love it! So glad you are on!

Lindsey Graves said...

Gosh i haven't seen him in forever! I can't beleive he sings!

Adrianne said...

I LOVE that I found your blog. Such an adorable little boy! Now we have to get Marianne blogging... adrianne

S. Gibson said...

I love it! There is nothing like hearing little kids singing voices.....so cute!

Anonymous said...

Hey Mary - how cute!! Annie loved watching it and seeing her "cousin" (can they even be considered that?) sing - it was quite cute to watch him and watch her, watch him. Keep us posted! With a baby coming we need you to be in "super post" mode (since there won't be anything else to do) :) Good luck with everything! Laura

Anonymous said...

More blog posts. C'mon Mary, you're laggin' especially considering we can't iChat with you anymore.
Love,
Ben

Marci said...

Mary -

These vids are too cute! By the way, your mom was telling me about the steal of a deal you got on your glider. I want to see a pic! Want to post it on your blog? :) Come on... succumb to pressure...

~Marse