Love is:
*putting on kiss proof lipstick
*when the soup boils over
*like winning the jackpot
*when he waltzes you around the kitchen table
*a kiss in the dark
*when your a mum-to-be
*Valentine's Day every day of the year
*a blind date that leads to happiness
*having the best dad in the world
*making your own little paradise
*what makes a desert bloom
*realizing that motherhood isn't always bliss
*surprising him with tickets to the big match
*giving him an engraved signet ring on your wedding anniversary (sometimes things get lost in translation)
*someone to face life's troubles with
And here are the pics for you. Doesn't it just make you want to chew "Love Is. ." gum?


5 comments:
oh mary i know these well! i had a missionary in russia and he sent me one in every letter, every week....
Mary, I was just thinking about you and wondering how you were adjusting to having two?!?!
Hi Hales
I am so glad Luke came, he looks healthy and well. Congrats. He is looks beautiful.
Nikolai--Good luck little buddy! Having a little brother is a hard adjustment--maybe when you get older he will be a good teammate for you to play lego star wars or lightsabers etc. But don't try that yet.
Congrats for you!!! I am glad my sis showed me the blog.
Joanna
so good to see you and the gang today! what a gorgeous little family you are growing. thanks to steve for pulling nora-duty a few times...don't think I didn't notice, and I'm very grateful!
cute "Love is" stuff, but you need to put more pics up of my cute new little nephew! (well, and of course of my first nephew as well, but you know, i wanna see the new guy) love you
Post a Comment