Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Hawaii Pics

Finally a new post! Sorry to anyone who "caught" my last post. We just flew back from my cousin's wedding in Hawaii. It was amazing!! Check out this website to see gorgeous photos by my cousin's photographer Karey. My cousin Annie looked beautiful, the backdrop was perfect, so much fun to be with family. Here are some random pics from the week.  And a shout out to my cousin-in-law Sara.  Thank you for teaching me to change my blog template!  We wish you would move out East.


6 comments:

EFN Newsletter said...

I am green with envy. I'm so glad you got to go and have a wonderful time. What a dream.

S. Gibson said...

It was fun hanging out with you guys! I'm excited to start on a quilt when I get home!

o charm said...

so how do you change your blog template? that's not a stock one, is it?

LauraJ said...

Looks like a fabulous trip - thanks for the new post :)

DarkChocolateDaily said...

Mar! Adorable kiddos and fabulous wedding. Annie looks awesome (so does your haircut)! Must have been a great trip. Lots of love-Nancy

Kristen said...

Mary and Steve,
It's so great to see you in the blogging world. Your family is adorable. I can't believe how fast time flies. And it just seems just a bit ago when you two got married.

Take care,
Kristen Wilde Whitesides