thank you, thank you for this post! i had decided my deadline for ordering fabric for a wall hanging was tonight, and i happened upon your blog for tula pink. i am now a happy owner of some flutterby fabric. can't wait to see it on the wall. thanks for your hip fashion sense!
4 comments:
wow those are great fabrics! have you purchased any?
I have a shopping cart full of the Flutterby that I'm just waiting to push "buy" on. :)
thank you, thank you for this post! i had decided my deadline for ordering fabric for a wall hanging was tonight, and i happened upon your blog for tula pink. i am now a happy owner of some flutterby fabric. can't wait to see it on the wall. thanks for your hip fashion sense!
Although I am fabricly challenged, I have a sister-in-law that will eat this site up! Thanks for the link!
Post a Comment