Friday, May 16, 2008

Conversation with Nikolai

Nikolai was acting up and I told him that he needed to change his attitude if he wanted the family "fun" to continue.  5-10 minutes later we were sitting in Starbucks having some hot chocolate when the following conversation happened:

N:  Mom, can you help me change my attitude?

M: (shocked) Uh, yeah. . how can I help?  Give you a hug, tell you something nice. . .etc?

N: I want a hug.

M: (gives hug)

Long Pause. . . .  

N: Mom, where is my attitude?  

I love that kid!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

outta the mouths of babes! you gotta love 'em.

o charm said...

how would we make it without the comic relief???
and when are you going to tell me how to ichat???

OnCallMom said...

that is hilarious! I love that kid. :)

Whitney said...

Oh how fun! I think we need another wedding to capture more of these moments for ourselves!

OnCallMom said...

post something new much? :)

Adrienne said...

He'll be so glad you recorded all these classic moments.

Annie Pursley said...

time for an UPDATE. get on it!