Okay, here are two more pics my friend Marianne sent me from the beach. . .since we don't have very many of the 3 of us, you are actually getting to see these despite my 9 months beached whale body.
I ditto that! If you want to see a beached whale I will give you a call next time I am 9 months pregnant - you look fantastic! So while I can understand not feeling that way - you sure look great. I love the picture updates - Laura
I emailed you, but I'm not actually sure I have the right email address... heh heh. :) Your mom was telling me about a parenting book both she and you are reading called "No!". I want to read it too, but can't find it. Is the author David Walsh by any chance?
Have a great day! Ditto what others have said. I only wish I looked that good when I'm that pregnant. Guess those several inches you have on me shows! :)
MARY---you are so cute!!! I can't wait to see you & the new babe when we get back! I'm so sad I will miss the first few months! Such a cute little family, love you guys!
I agree with everyone, You look wonderful! I hope everything goes well with Labor and Delivery. You mom told me about Hypnobirthing a bit and I hope you have a chance to use it. We had a fun time getting to know your parents and Ben this past weekend. Take Care, Jen
mary these are super cute and YOU DO NOT look like a beached whale!!! hopefully i send the baby surprise to you before the baby actually comes!!! i love your fun blog so now i can stalk you and steve!
Beached whale my eye!!! You don't look at day over 6 months, my dear! Beach looks fun - been meaning to call you. I'll try you tomorrow - talk to you soon!
7 comments:
Beached Whale nothing! You look so great. It looks like you guys had a fun time at the beach!
I ditto that! If you want to see a beached whale I will give you a call next time I am 9 months pregnant - you look fantastic! So while I can understand not feeling that way - you sure look great. I love the picture updates - Laura
Hey Mary -
I emailed you, but I'm not actually sure I have the right email address... heh heh. :) Your mom was telling me about a parenting book both she and you are reading called "No!". I want to read it too, but can't find it. Is the author David Walsh by any chance?
Have a great day! Ditto what others have said. I only wish I looked that good when I'm that pregnant. Guess those several inches you have on me shows! :)
~Marse
MARY---you are so cute!!! I can't wait to see you & the new babe when we get back! I'm so sad I will miss the first few months! Such a cute little family, love you guys!
I agree with everyone, You look wonderful! I hope everything goes well with Labor and Delivery. You mom told me about Hypnobirthing a bit and I hope you have a chance to use it. We had a fun time getting to know your parents and Ben this past weekend. Take Care, Jen
mary these are super cute and YOU DO NOT look like a beached whale!!! hopefully i send the baby surprise to you before the baby actually comes!!! i love your fun blog so now i can stalk you and steve!
Beached whale my eye!!! You don't look at day over 6 months, my dear! Beach looks fun - been meaning to call you. I'll try you tomorrow - talk to you soon!
Post a Comment