Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Pure Vampire Comedy

The following is copied from my cousin's blog. Her blog is private so I copied and pasted it. This is seriously too funny. I'm still laughing. Thank you Linds:

"I was reading Mary's blog and it reminded me of a funny story. So all the little Beehives I teach at church are thoroughly obsessed with the Twilight series and are constantly talking, arguing, reminiscing, and falling in love with the books over and over again. I've read them thankfully so I feel like I can relate somewhat to their constant chatter on the subject. Well the other day the lesson was on the "House of Israel" and to kind of introduce the subject I thought we'd talk about who Israel was so I said "what do you think of when you hear the name Jacob?"
To my surprise this was the response, "Long black hair, really tall, beautiful..." then of course the girls all sigh together. It was pure comedy."

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hilarious! I can just imagine all the girls swooning. I have to forward this story to my sisters.

Lindsey Graves said...

Glad you liked the entry :) Oh and you should hear their comments on the movie... several of them visit the website EVERYDAY! Young love...

Melissa said...

i started laughing when i read this... but it was kind of embarrassed laughter because i just bought her latest book "The Host"... does that mean i'm still stuck in laurel phase?