Tuesday, September 9, 2008

And so it begins. . .









7 comments:

robin marie said...

holy cow! are you going to get an island for that kitchen???

Bassett Family said...

Yay~! I can't believe the difference it makes to take out that wall. I am really exctied to see the finished product! Count down!

Linsey said...

can't wait for the after shots - in case you couldn't tell I'm catching up on your blog, haven't been here in awhile, missed y'all

Crazyloca said...

MAR!!! I am so excited that you are finally doing it! I can't wait to see the finished product. Are you doing it all yourselves? What's the layout plan...can't wait to come see it!!

o charm said...

how exciting!!! good work!

Laurel @ Ducks in a Row said...

It looks like fun - we are always in a project. It does get old after awhile, but the beginning is always exciting.

Elodie Taylor said...

You are finally doing it!! I also cannot wait to see how your kitchen will look like...