This is coming in nicely and quickly. It looks so new and clean. I bet you can't wait.
It looks amazing Mary. Kudos to whoever had the vision to knock down the wall and have at it. Good Job!
That looks great!Hey, cutie, you won the JLR CD. Shoot me an email with your addie:brittany@cottageroaddesigns.comxoxB
Oh My Gosh! I can't believe that is the same kitchen. It is so beautiful and user friendly.Lots of fun times could be had cooking up a storm in that kitchen. It definitely looks like the type of kitchen for fun parties.
Mary! your kitchen looks AMAZING!!! Can't wait to see it with the countertops in. So beautiful!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
This is coming in nicely and quickly. It looks so new and clean. I bet you can't wait.
It looks amazing Mary. Kudos to whoever had the vision to knock down the wall and have at it. Good Job!
That looks great!
Hey, cutie, you won the JLR CD. Shoot me an email with your addie:
brittany@cottageroaddesigns.com
xox
B
Oh My Gosh! I can't believe that is the same kitchen. It is so beautiful and user friendly.
Lots of fun times could be had cooking up a storm in that kitchen. It definitely looks like the type of kitchen for fun parties.
Mary! your kitchen looks AMAZING!!! Can't wait to see it with the countertops in. So beautiful!
Post a Comment