Thursday, August 9, 2007

For Brig





Because you asked :). I'll also post the rest of our vacation pics at www.homepage.mac.com/halesfam for those of you who want to see a plethora of Hales Family pics.

4 comments:

Lynda said...

Oh my gosh. He's growing up without me! He has changed so much already. He looks so strong and alert. It must be that raw milk you're drinking. What cute boys.
Mom
PS I'm flattered you published my post.

Brigham said...

Thank you! i love my new little nephew! He is so cute! and huge! holy goodness, what happened since the last pics? Love you all and miss you, im here at the Jerusalem center, reminscing for Steph...love yall

Brigham said...

oh, the pics are so great, thanks again!! tell my nephews hello and i love you from me.

cait said...

HE IS SO DARLING!!! I can't wait to see him! He looks so much like nikolai but with blonde hair. And about coming to visit you, I will come ANYTIME!!! ps i love that brig calls steve STEPH... he still doesn't know that you can spell it with a V! love you guys!