oh my goodness he's so cute! His cheeks are to die for! hahah I love it!
My, my!...already seems so much bigger than our little visit!
He's turned into such a chunk! I LOVE the surfer outfit.
Mary, What are putting in your Milk? Luke has grown so much since I saw him in July! Your boys are darling. Enjoy them. Love, Teresa
He is so big! I can't believe how fast they grow when they are this young. You can wake up and they are bigger. We should have get together for a "play date" soon.
What a cute little guy, but how much cuter he would be in a Cougar football jersey.
Post a Comment
6 comments:
oh my goodness he's so cute! His cheeks are to die for! hahah I love it!
My, my!...already seems so much bigger than our little visit!
He's turned into such a chunk! I LOVE the surfer outfit.
Mary, What are putting in your Milk? Luke has grown so much since I saw him in July! Your boys are darling. Enjoy them. Love, Teresa
He is so big! I can't believe how fast they grow when they are this young. You can wake up and they are bigger. We should have get together for a "play date" soon.
What a cute little guy, but how much cuter he would be in a Cougar football jersey.
Post a Comment